This Is Fife Branch
Our aim is to help people with Parkinson`s, their families, friend and caregivers throughout Fife.
There are about 145,000 people in the UK who have Parkinson`s and, an estimated, over seven hundred people in Fife. The Fife Branch of Parkinson`s UK can help you come to terms with your condition by offering support and friendship.
The branch provides.
- Opportunities for members to meet, share experience and support each other.
- Information about health and lifestyle issues.
- Group activities – Meetings with Tai Chi, Arts & Crafts, Singing for Fun.
- Also Ten Pin Bowling, Indoor Bowling and a Walking Group as well as other opportunities to get together.
- Talks and slide shows from guest speakers at various venues in Fife
- Fund raising events such as coffee mornings.
- A Young Onset Parkinson`s Group for people of working age.
If you would like more information, or if we can help in any way, please email the Membership Secretary on this e-contact link: [ Contact Us ]
Please browse through our website pages for more information on how we can assist people of Fife with their Parkinson`s