The Parkinson`s Fife Branch meet once a month on the second Thursday of the month.
The monthly meetings are between 1200 and 1500hrs. every second Thursday of the month, with the exception of a summer break in July and August.
The meeting admission is just £3 and includes:
- Meeting in a comfortable and secure venue
- Tea or Coffee and biscuits
- Space to sit, relax and chat
- Tai Chi class with Eric
- Singing Therapy with Meri
- Complimentary Therapies including Massage and Reflexology
- Games, Bingo, Quizzes, Hand Eye Coordination & more
- Arts and Crafts with Catherine
You can join in any of these activities or just enjoy a break.The venue is located at::
The Bridge Centre (part of the Glenrothes Baptist Church)
The closest available parking is the Kingdom Centre car park - just off North Street in Glenrothes.
The car park is free but is restricted to three hours. Alternatively you can drop your passengers off and park at the £1 all day car park just around the corner and after the meeting enjoy some shopping.
See the link below to find it on Google Maps