Parkinson`s local advisers have a wide range of knowledge and expertise about Parkinson`s.
They can help if you:
- have just been diagnosed and are looking for advice and information
- are looking for tips on how to deal with the day-to-day impact of Parkinson`s
- need support with caring for a partner, friend or family member with Parkinson`s
- need emotional support
- want to find out more about the services available in your area
- want to learn about your rights and entitlements
- need help navigating the benefits process
- need information on where to find grants and financial help
- are looking for support on employment issues
- need support with anything else relating to your life with Parkinson`sOur Local Adviser for Fife can be contacted on 0800 800 0303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are available to give advice to individuals on a range of subjects and benefits.
The service is Scotland wide and any adviser can give you the help you need
Every hour, someone in the UK is told they have Parkinson’s. Because we’re here, no one has to face Parkinson’s alone. We bring people with Parkinson’s, their carers and families together via our network of local groups, our website and free confidential helpline.