We aim to help people with Parkinson’s and their families throughout the whole of Fife. The branch offers support and friendship in various ways.
The branch provides.
- Opportunities for members to meet, share experience and support each other.
- Information about health and life style issues.
- Group activities – Meetings with Tai Chi, Art therapy, Singing for fun. Also Ten Pin Bowling, Indoor Bowling – a Walking group meet fortnightly.
- Talks and slide shows from guest speakers at various venues in Fife
- Fund raising events, i.e. Coffee morning at Cupar
To join the branch please fill in the form here. If you would like more information, or if we can help in any way, please email the Membership Secretary on this e-contact link: [ email us ]
This site has more information about our programme of branch meetings and other regular activities, or you can download a copy of the schedule.